Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Gifts for Book Worms

I love books! I love them so much that as a sophomore in college I ditched my journalism major for English. Ten years later I still have tons of books in my work bag and piled up my bed.

Lately I've seen a lot of fabulous gifts for book worms like myself.


Fashion designer Marc Jacobs has a whole section on his website devoted to books and reading accessories called BookMarc (cute, no?)


I love this bookmark.





This BookMarc pen is great for writing in the margins.





This Madewell scarf reignited my love of word-finds.





I could listen to Garrison Keillor's Prairie Home Companion all day long. Hence this next gift, a compilation of the show's witty tributes to a host of literary greats including Walt Whitman and Emily Dickinson:




Do you like? Share some of your favorite books and/or accessories!

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig