Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, April 3, 2015

David Cooks ... Burgers and fries









David and I have been getting serious about becoming debt free, and one step we've taken to reach that goal is eating at home rather than eating out. This decision has really gotten his creative juices flowing as far as dinner is concerned. This Thursday we've shook things up with a scratch-made burger dinner!





We decided if we're making burgers, why not go all out. So he fried up some bacon for bacon cheese burgers.

David also made skin-on potato fries. Normally we bake our fries but David decided to fry them this time and when I bit into that crispy exterior, I was glad he did!



Another new thing we tried was this Heinz Hot & Spicy Tabasco Tomato Ketchup. I always mix Tabasco and ketchup together when we go out to eat so I was super excited to see this in the supermarket.

The verdict: it has the same great tang of mixing ketchup and Tabasco together but the heat is gone. No heat is great for my husband who doesn't like spicy food, but I missed the kick. Still it tasted really good on the fries.

What are you cooking up in your kitchen?

Got any recipes we should try?


---
RELATED POST

David Bakes ... Tortillas
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig