Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, May 8, 2015

OOTD: Attire for Saturday Errands

Even on a Saturday I want to look good as I run my errands.



Miko is posing with me!








As usual, my outfit is a mixture of high and low, store-bought and thrifted items.

The most expensive part of my outfit is the suede booties from JCrew. But the quality means that I will have these shoes for a long time. Here is a similar pair that is currently on sale!

A denim shirt and white jeans are spring time staples and these JCPenney offers both at prices that won't break the bank. Get yours here and here.

Now to the thrifted items. I got the pewter sand dollar pendant and chain at a vintage shop called Killer Trash for $10. I looked it up later and found out it is a Reed and Barton necklace valued at nearly $30 on Ebay.

The gray sweater is from Ann Taylor BUT I got it for less than $10 at the Good Will. Here is a similar sweater.

Miko is the best part of my outfit! He is so loyal and often hangs out with me while I do my Saturday choirs. I am so happy we were able to rescue him from the Baltimore Humane Society.

I would encourage anyone looking to add a pet to their home to rescue a cat or dog from their local humane society or shelter.

What are you wearing this Saturday? Share a link to your weekend OOTD in the comment section below. Also don't forget to subscribe to this blog!



Related Posts

Outfit of the Day: Casual Friday
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig