Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thrift Store Treasures: Target Haul



Good Will in Fells Point is one my favorite places to go thrift shopping because it sells Target clothing, furniture and other merchandise. Don't believe it? Just click here to look at my Target finds in a previous thrift haul. 

Not only are the items fresh from the Target racks, but they are also heavily discounted. 

SCORE!

Here are some amazing Target finds From the Good Will in Fells Point. 




The last time I walked into Good Will, there were some gorgeous Target maxi dresses waiting for me.

The first dress that caught my eye is a peach and hot pink dip dyed dress. I really like hot pink so I was already in love. But the twisted racer back makes this summer dress even more of a stand out.

The second dress I fell in love with is a green pattered dress that reminds me of the lux vacation attire you see in the magazines. I can't wait to pair this with a floppy straw hat and espadrilles.

The green dress will also look good with this studded belt, another Good Will Target find.











Another time I found a cute Target lipstick summer scarf.  I just love the red and pink lips against the crisp white. The scarf has a lot of length so you can wrap it around your neck or transform it into a light vest. Ultimately I gave the scarf to my sister who loves it as much as I do.













I also peeped this adorable two-tone scarf. It is truly special because it has a crinkle texture and sports two of my favorite colors. So you know I had to keep this one for myself.






I also got a pretty comfortable pair of house slippers. Like all of the other Target items, these were never worn before.



Tell me about your name-brand thift store finds in the comment section below. Also don't forget to subscribe!

This post was featured on:

Mix & Match Fashion


---
Related Reads

Thrift Store Treasures: Value Village, Good Will





SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig