Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, March 21, 2016

It’s Never too Late to Reach Your Goals!




Three months into the New Year, it is common to stray from your goals and fall into a lull of activity. 

I know I’ve backed off my exercise routine, and I haven’t updated my blogs in a while. I have felt a tremendous amount of guilt knowing that I am not on track with my goals, and that kind of guilt makes me want to throw my hands in the air in surrender.

But I know that if I forsake my fitness goals (I want a flatter tummy) or stop trying further my reporting career, that I will be ignoring my God-given potential and gifts.  




Don’t give in to your guilt.

Instead take a break to rededicate yourself to your goals.

I took a week to re-assess where I want to go and where I am now. From there I wrote down some goals and recommitted myself to the work.

I encourage you do the same.


What goals have you strayed from? How do plan to get back on track? Tell me about it in the comments below.

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig