Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Signs of Spring



The last few days here on the Mid Atlantic region have been so wonderfully warm. I have been soaking up as much sunshine as I can with long walks and drives in my convertible with my dog, Miko.

(Visit my story on Snapchat to see our exploits.)

Is it possible that Spring is finally here?? Here are some colorful signs of Spring I found out on my walks.







First I noticed greenery every where.


























Do you see any four-leaf clovers? 







Flower trees and planters are everywhere!











































Even the Holly is flowering!







The homes all around are also looking very colorful and inviting all of a sudden.












































Love this wreath!






What signs of Spring are you seeing? Please share in the comment section below.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig