Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Natural Hair Up-do

Yesterday I decided to try something different with my hair and came out with this beautiful up-do.






The two-strand twist out is my favorite go-to style. It's easy and I've pretty much mastered the technique after a two years of natural hair.

Yesterday I woke up and realized I was in a style rut. So I jumped online and visited my favorite Natural hair guru, Naptural85's YouTube channel.

She is very creative with her hair styles and her hair care. (She makes a lot of her own hair products!)

This is the video I watched



Her hair is way longer than mine so l knew going in that my up-do would not look exactly like her's, IF I could pull it off it all! I also did not use edge tame or gel. Fortunately I was able to adapt the style to my short - mid length hair and I love it!




If that collared dress looks familiar, it's because I featured it on my blog once before right here.

What is you favorite hair look? What hair vloggers and bloggers are you following? Share in the comment section below.

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig