Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Thrifted St. John OOTD

Thrifted St. John OOTD  







I hope you enjoyed summer because fall is definitely on its way!

 Saturday I felt the first chills of Fall and decided to put on ....




 this knit tee. I then matched it with a corduroy skirt I bought while I  attended college. (It still fits!) 

Nothing says Autumn like corduroy. The color of this sassy corduroy skirt (sassy because of the middle split) reminds me of the 70's trend that is still in style.   








I tied the outfit together with some grunge accessories: a choker I purchased over the summer and a St. John belt I got for a steal at last year's Best Dressed Sale. (I wrote about that sale HERE.)



















I love this belt. It is genuine leather. The buckle is a golden alligator that has black stones for eyes. 





Choker - Sam Moon
Sweater shirt - New York & Co.
Belt - St. John, Thrifted
corduroy skirt - Arden B. 
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig