Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

My Favorite Thrift Store Accessories


I go to my accessories when every I watch switch up my style. Sometimes because I shop thrift stores and bargains a lot, I feel I have to get slightly more expensive earrings, bags, hat etc. to elevate my style.


But I have some really great thrift store accessories that I love to grab on my way out the door. Plus, I just bought some amazing shoes from a thrift store in another county. So there's some pictures of those in this blog.


This my go-to clutch. I love envelope clutches and one is very roomy inside. I just love the color; it's a shiny bronze color.










If you know me, you KNOW I love hats, especially men's hats. I snatched up this burgundy hat at a flea market in the park near my house. It's a little small so it sits on top of my natural hair and is snug even atop on my pressed hair. But I still love it.









When I bought it, the hat had a raggedy grosgrain ribbon wrapped around it. So I pulled that off and replace it with a multicolored scarf I got from a Highlandtown thrift store.














And on to my new shoes....














I got these at a Cockeysville thrift store. I was immediately drawn to the bold red paisley design. I fell in love with a pair of boots in a similar fabric at DSW a while ago but I didn't get them because I couldn't bring myself to spend the money. (These were $14.)

I was a little on the fence about the pointy toe, but I'm glad I pulled the trigger because they are gorgeous. I dress it up with black slacks or down with jeans. 


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig