Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Fall Hues: Olive

Oh how olive Fall!
Ha, ha cheesy I know, but I really do love Autumn.
This Autumn I'm really feeling olive green.
The color looks amazing on my brown skin. It also feel very woodsy and mature.









Accessorize your olive outfits with Burgundy for a pop. 














It also pairs naturally with browns and gold 










Jumpsuit - Gap, Vogue Revisited consignment shop
Tortoise Shell Belt - Ann Taylor
Shoes - Ann Taylor














Not only is this sweater olive green, it has ruffles going up the sleeves.
Ruffles are a fashion must this Autumn.
they're also just fun.
 I feel like Fall flamenco in this pullover!









Gold Horseshoe Hoops - Jcrew
Ruffle sweater - Jcrew
Slacks - Express, thrifted
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig