Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, December 2, 2018

H&Moschino Haul










I'd describe myself as fun and color loving. That's why I admire designer Jeremy Scott's creations for fashion house, Moschino.

So when I heard that he had a collaboration with H&M --H&Moschino -- I had to check it out.  Especially because... 



It seems to take much of its inspiration from the '90s.


This Merino Wool Dress was a fast seller. But I'm glad I was able to
snap it up. It's super comfortable and easy to dress up or down.



I also love that it has Minnie Mouse on it... and that Minnie's skirt has sequins! 




I accessorized the dress with knee high boots from Dolls Kill.

The sequins in Minnie's dress isn't the only sparkle I got from the H&Moschino collection...


The sparkle is so bright on this Sequined Hooded Dress. 







I love this dress. It's definitely a throw back to the parkas that where so popular in the '90s. It's also comfortable and sparkly.

Last, but not least there's these leather slides with chains on them...


  

I didn't  get them. Not because they were sold out, but because I already have some similar slides from Dolls Kill.






They were lot cheaper than the $99 price tag on the H&Moschino slides. But both slides look exactly alike.

Here's the video of the Dolls Kill unboxing were I got my slides:



What are some your favorite fashion collaborations? Did you shop the H&Moschino collection? Tell me what you put in your cart in the comment section below.



































SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig