Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, August 26, 2012

First Day of School

Monday is the first day of school for my school teacher hubby! It's no big deal for me but for him, the first day back from summer vacation is typically filled with heighten expectations, excitement and nerves. This school year holds a whole new challenge for my instrumental jazz teacher - teaching music to pre-k and kindergarten students!


I'm doing my best to support him with fresh laundry, prepared meals and school supplies and decorations. I've seen crayon wreaths on crafting shows and websites before and decided to give it a try this year. I purchased the wreath backing as well as the cute ABC ribbon from my local craft store.



After I determined how I would arrange the crayons on the wreath, creating the thing was a snap! Hopefully it will be a visible source of encouragement on the big day!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig