Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, December 30, 2013

My Top 13 of 2013 





Every publication is publishing their top 13 of 2013 lists of news published, events covered, icons lost. I thought I would publish a list of my own as a way of reflecting on the year.



While putting this list together, I saw my struggle to balance married life with the hobbies, friends and routines I had before. I hasn't been easy year, but I also saw progress and small victories.  Judge for yourself; here's the list!

-"Have You Duffnered Yet?" - I picked up golf (both watching and playing) this year to keep up with David's interests. Quirks like Duffnering make it a fun sport.  

-"So Happy I Could Dance" - Here's a deep,  dark secret about romance: it can lead to weight gain! One my biggest challenges this year has been putting exercise back in my routine. 

-"Prayer 2.0, Upgrading My Single Girl Prayers" - Marriage is an adjustment in ways that aren't always apparent. 

-"Being a Superhero Spouse" - The super heroes in The Hobbit movie inspires to step up my game. 

-"Football and Faith:The Ravens Playoff Win Against the Broncos" - Here I am enjoying sports with my hubby


-"Flannel Pajamas, Golf and Martial Arts" - Here we customized date night to meet our needs.

-"Husband and Friend" - Friendships often take a hit when you get married. Here I try to revive those relationships.

-"Joy to the World" - Here is a fun way to spread joy around to friends and family 

-"Idolizing Your Marriage" - Even when wedded life seems great, I am humbled when I consider our journey to the alter. 

-"Redeeming the  To-do List" - This blog is about taking time, putting aside the work of the week and smelling the roses. 

-"Investing in Marriage" - This blog is reflection on a whole year of marriage.


-"Christmas Leftovers" - Here are some of the great stories that came from Christmas 2013. 

-"Joy Keeps Us Going" - Wedded life is not always sunshine and rainbows. But sometime you can still have joy in the midst of hard times. 
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig