Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Street Style for Less: Fall Outerwear


I'm excited to copy all the fabulous fall outerwear that is all over the fashion magazines. The trends I like are colorful coats and menswear inspired wool hats.

Victoria's Secret model Elsa Hosk (Photo: MSN)













Miranda Kerr (Photo: MSN)
Nikki Reed (Photo: MSN)



I want the look but I don't want to break the bank. So I purchased my copy cat items from vintage stores.



There are several quality second-hand coats like these that are chic and affordable. I got this vibrant fuchsia coat at Baltimore's DeBois Textiles Inc. for $60.










Fedoras can be very pricey since they have become a statement piece for men and women alike. For an affordable one, head straight to the men's section of your local thrift store or vintage shop. I got my hat from the gentleman's accessories section of the Best Dress Sale and Boutique.



I got this wool Jos. A. Bank Traveler hat for $25. Another perk of shopping in the men's section is that the hat fits even when I'm wearing my hair naturally curly.


What fall trends are you loving?  Share in the comment box below!


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig