Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, January 4, 2016

New Year, New Vision Board

As you make your 2016 goals, don't forget to make a vision board. The board will help you keep success in your sights.

It did for me.



Last year I was unhappy with my job and all the time spent to and from the office each day. I knew what I had to make a change but I was too scared to do it. So I created a vision board to get motivated.



I needed motivation to alleviate my stress,  re-invent myself and go after my dream industry of broadcast journalism.

I made a collage of words and images that resonated with me and remind of all things I hoped to achieve. Then I put that board in a place where I would see it every day once it was completed.

Now nearly a year later, it is amazing how much I have accomplished.

The experience has taught me that it isn't enough to make a plan or write down goals, you have to consciously pursue your objectives. Seeing my goals every morning as I washed my face or brushed my teeth was a daily reminder of what I was trying to accomplish.

It was also a source of comfort when I faced setbacks or felt like giving up.

Last year was an amazing year, but I've got so much more planned for 2016. 

That is why I will be remaking my vision board for this year.

What are your goals for 2016? Share in the comment section below.

Also check out my Snapchat to see how I put my board together.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig