Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Sports Love

I hope every one enjoyed game day. I certainly did. My husband and I went to the house of a couple from church.

We knew Dana and her husband were Ravens fans, but we had no idea of their devotion.

The husband let us into his man cave which was occupied wall to wall with Ravens and Orioles parafanailia!

Dana chuckled at our reaction and admitted that it was a bit embarrassing. However that's her husband's thing and she has happily obliged his obsession.

It's funny how men feel loved when their wife expresses their approval for their teams or favorite sports.

Saturday I  sat and watched the Waste Management golf classic with him.  At some point I even said it was exciting. (Because it was! A lot of the golfers let loose on the 16th hole and participated in caddie races. One even danced like Psi after he made his putt.)

Yesterday he told me that moment made him feel good.

So don't forget to watch your husband favorite basketball, golf, baseball or football games with this year. He'll be glad you did!
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig