Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Black Natural Hair Journey: Natural Hair Styles (10-14 months)

If you have been following my black natural hair journey, then you know that I have been trying a lot of styles from Bantu Knots to twist outs to crochet braids. For me, it's all about exploring my natural texture's versatility and encouraging healthy hair growth.

Here's how I styled my hair after taking my extensions out last winter.



Curly Twist Out





I liberally apply curly pudding to freshly washed hair to achieve this look. Then I de-tangle and two-strand twist my hair. Next I roll the twists on perm rods. This is one of my favorite styles.




TWA 


The teenie weenie afro is easy. I wash and de-tangle my hair. Then pat it into shape. Voila!  




Twists


I created this look the same way I created the curly twist out, stopping at the perm rods. Later you can unravel the twists to achieve this next look...





Twist Out





Twisted Updo



I acheive this look by slicking my freshly washed and de-tangled hair up with hair gel. Once everything is pinned up, I two-strand twist my hair and roll it up in perm rods.


Which of these styles do you like best? What are your favorite hair creation? Comment below



Also follow me on Snapchat to see me create one these hair styles.




SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig