Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Flannel Shirt Dress Worn Three Different Ways

This dress is so versatile. I'm happy to have it in my wardrobe.




I'm so excited because the order I've been waiting arrived last Friday. I fell in love with this dress the moment I saw it on PYLO's website. It's so effortless and cool (and on sale!) so I knew I had to have it. 



I got it in a medium. This dress runs on the big side so be aware of that. However I love that it is so big.  The dress is longer in the back to provide some coverage. Also this dress is thick so it will keep you warm! Plus it has side pockets.


Look 1 -  Casual Cool

Calvin Klein Sweater - Thrift store
Flannel Shirt Dress - PYLO, $25
Skinny Belt - Thrift store
Earrings - Gift
Cropped Jeans - Talbots
Booties - JCrew


Look 2: Punk Rock the Block

Gold Chain - H and M
Shirt Dress - PYLO, $25
Combat Boots - Gift


Look 3: Dressing Up

Earrings - Kendra Scott
Shirt Dress - PYLO, $25
Belt - Thrift store
Boots - Marshalls



Which look is your favorite? I really like the punk look with the black boots and black lipstick. Share how you style your shirt dress in comment box below.

Also check out my Snapchat to see more ways to style this shirt dress.








SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig