Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, November 12, 2018

Holiday Dress Thrift Haul

You never know what you're going to find when you walk into a thrift store.

Recently I walked into a Savers in Baltimore County looking for bold prints and walked out with two great dresses perfect for celebrating the holidays...



Look at this beauty. It's a black evening dress from Cache. It's figure hugging and has a halter cowl neckline that crisscross in the back..




Also I don't know if you can tell from the pictures, but there are silver threads visible throughout. At $14.99, this dress is perfect for a formal Christmas celebration like my company's annual Christmas party.

This other dress grabbed my attention with it's woven design and open neck.






This Madewell dress is perfect for Thanksgiving. The intricate design is attention-grabbing. It also has a few casual, comfortable touches including that open neck and pockets (!).  










I plan on mixing this 19.99 dollar dress with tall brown boots before heading out to enjoy time with friends and family.



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig