Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, February 22, 2021

Styling A Chucky Sweater

 Like most states around the country, Maryland has also been buried the snow. Spring, where are you? 

On a more serious note, my prayers are with those in Texas who are suffering a result of the recent snowfall. Compared to what is happening there, the quick bursts of snow and ice we've had in Maryland are nothing.

Still the cold is no joke. I've bunding up in my chunkiest of sweaters to stay warm. One of my favorites is an oat colored knit top from the Limited. I got it from Savers and it is super warm. 

Here's how I styled it up recently ... before there was snow on the ground. 










Sweater - The Limited (Thrifted)

                                               Purse  - J. Crew 

                                               Distressed Jeans - no brand

                                               Sneakers - Reebok Princess Classic (Amazon)

























I love this look because it's comfy - perfect for running errands or working from home. I got both the sneakers and sweater for a steal -- the sneakers I bought from Amazon for less than $30 on Amazon Prime Day. They're not that cheap right now, but they're still below $40.

For an extra layer of warmth, I added this fur purse I got from J.Crew. It's currently on sale in my Poshmark closet










SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig