Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Spring Trend: Sweater Vest

Grandpa's style has been gaining the attentions of younger fashion lovers. First they stole his sneakers, now they're stealing his clothes.

Sweater vests are one of the new spring trends that even celebrities like Kendall Jenner are trying out.  

You know me,  I zipped right over the Savers to see if I could re-create the trend.  


Here's how I recreated the trend with three thrifted vests.






The moment I saw this Van Huesen Vest, I feel in love with the funky pattern that's printed all over it. 

I also knew that it would go perfectly with this faux leather mini skirt.

I added a double buckle belt and a beaded necklace to complete the look.



Vest: Van Huesen, Savers

Belt: Poshmark

Skirt: Urban Cheapskate

Necklace: Jay King










This navy Liz Claiborne  vest with gold cross stitching pairs perfectly with this linen skirt.  


Vest: Liz Claiborne, Savers
Skirt: J. Crew

 



This J. Crew vintage sweater vest is perfect with virtually anything: ripped jeans, vintage skirt, or a fedora.







Hat: JoS. A. Bank, thrifted

Vest: J. Crew, thrifted

Jeans: J. Crew

Necklace: Kendra Scott





 


Vest - J. Crew, thrifted

Skirt - Anthropologie, Poshmark

Necklace - Jay King


All three of these vests are currently on sale in my Poshmark closet.

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig