Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Thrift Store Treasures: Killer Trash, Good Will

One man's trash is another man's treasure. That's why my husband and I go thrifting on the weekends. We headed over to two Good Will stores and Killer Trash, a Baltimore vintage and consignment shop, for this haul. Here are some of my weekend finds:




The first item I got from Good Will is a little weird ...




... but I bought this 3-dollar bag of claw clips to  hold my hair in sections while I'm detangling my natural tresses. There are also some vintage hair combs in there that will look good in an updo.

I always stock up on Christmas cards after the holidays because they are so much cheaper. I purchased this 32-pack of cards from Value Village for $3.99!




I got a bunch of glass and ceramic jars that I hope to use in an upcoming organization project. Altogether I spent $7.50 for them.



The priciest item I picked up is this pewter chain from Killer Trash, a Baltimore vintage and consignment shop. It costed me $10 but the sand dollar charm reminds me of a past trip to Corpus Christie, TX. I may change the chain though. 




Do you go thrifting? Where do you go? Tell me about your recent thrift store finds in the comments section below. Don't forget to subscribe and receive updates from my blog in your inbox!


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig