Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, October 2, 2015

October Decorations

Wednesday I decided to bring October cheer to my home with some fall DIYs.











If you followed me on Snapchat, then you know that I went to Target and picked up some decorative tin cans for a dollar each. The moment I saw those candy corn-colored cans I knew they would make a great table center piece. So I went ahead and got some long white tapered candles and faux fall leaves.

Put them together and voila!








I also some burlap runners in the See. Spot. Save. section that I was tempted to buy for $3 each. However I remembered that I had burlap from an old Coffee Sack leftover from a previous project.


A few minutes later I had a homemade runner for the centerpieces!








Last but not least, I put up our fall wreath and put the chic Halloween tin can lanterns pictured above in the window.

HAPPY OCTOBER EVERYONE!





Follow on Snapchat and see how I holding up during Tropical Storm Joaquin.








Remember I snap every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig