I am trying something new. I'm answering questions from From This Side of the Pond's Wednesday Hodge Podge. So here goes:
1. So, do you like beer?
Beer is nice but bourbon is better.
2. What's your least favorite repetitive task?
Vacuuming and sweeping. I love the look of clean hardwood floors and the feel of clean, fluffy carpet under my feet. However the actual sweeping and vacuuming can be labor intensive.
3. When was the last time you rode a bus? Where was it headed?
I rode the bus to New York last month. I am a content manager for the Christian Post, and I was going there to visit our New York office. I met so many nice people I knew by name only. Plus I learned just how our online news site is touching the lives for Jesus Christ around the US and globe!
4. What song from your childhood or from your own children's childhood could make a parent's nerves stand on end?
I LOVED to listen to a tape cassette of "Oh How I love Jesus" over and over as a kid. It sounded so good I just wanted to listen to it forever. Even now I listen to my favorite songs over and over in a continuous loop... And I still have that "Oh How I Love Jesus" tape!
5. The US Presidential election cycle is drawing to a close (can I get an AMEN??), and the third and final debate was held last night...what was the last thing you 'debated about'?
My husband David and I debated about using our Quidoba buy-one-meal-get-a-second-free coupon last night. I won the debate... We're saving it for date night.
6. Can a person make too much money? How much is too much?
Mmm, I say no. Just use it wisely to help the less fortunate and leave an inheritance for your children.
7. Pop-soda-coke-something else...what's it called where you live?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm a new wife. Life with a new partner is exciting and I'm sharing all my lessons at happyafterthewedding.blogspot.com