Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Weekend Fun

My mother-in-law came to visit  this weekend, providing the prefect excuse for us all to go to Weber Farms!



There is something fun and soothing about picking apples at this farm. They also have pumpkins!



Weber Farms has a great store on its property. If you ever travel to Weber Farms, go the store, grab a complimentary cup of hot cider and browse the many sweet and savory treats lining it's shelves.




There's the obvious American clasic, apple pie.


.
What the fudge! So many flavors....


David picked the pumpkin fudge.


Speaking of pumpkin, one of my favorite fall treats is pumkin butter. Apply this brown spread to toast for a no-hassle pumpkin pie delight good anytime of day!



My last treat of the afternoon was an apple cider doughnut! My friend Jenna turned me onto this last year. It is sooo good.

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig