Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

      
Happy Mother's Day everyone! I trust that you gave beautiful gifts to your moms and received cherished presents from the ones you spend so much time caring for.

Whatever you gave or received, what matters most is that the matriarch in our lives know they are appreciated and loved.




My mother is the most cheerful, wise, most spiritual woman I know. She is a constant source of encouragement and advice. Together with my dad, she raised us to be productive members, to go after our dreams while being grounded in Christ.
That said, my siblings and I HAD to pull out all the stops to celebrate Mother's Day  right! 

I'm sharing part of our gift to her, not to suggest this is the type to gift everyone should give their mothers, but to share with this community of readers how I celebrated the woman who gave me life!


My mother sacrificed so much of her desires to care for me and my brother and sister so she definitely deserves a day to care for herself. One thing that my mom loves is getting a pedicure. In fact it has become part of our Mother's Day tradition for all the girls to go to a nail salon together.                                                                                                                                      I knew when I saw this Pedi Egg device that my mom would love having this for some at-home pampering. I threw in some pretty pink polish from Essie and a nail file from the #LillyForTarget collection to remind her of our trips to the salon.
Yardley lotions and soaps are my mom's favorite and growing up she would ban her children from using her special body care products. So I knew that had to be part of her spa bag.

How did you treat your mother this year? What treats did you receive? What special memories did the gifts spark? Share your stories in the comment section below. 

Also don't forget to subscribe to my blog! 


Related Posts

#LillyForTarget: My Pink Sunday Rants and Raves 

Tips for Surviving the Christmas Shopping Season

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig