Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, May 1, 2015

Outfit of the Day: Casual Friday

It's Friday and you've got one foot in the office and one foot out the door. So I wanted my causal Friday outfit to be office appropriate with a touch of weekend fun.




I love how this outfit mixes muted and bold colors or color -- the neon yellow. This outfit shows my fun personality while remaining professional. 

Here's where I got everything:



Many of the clothes I am wearing, I got in final sales or bought years ago so you may not be able to purchase the exact same item in stores. 

That said the bandage skirt was something I picked up in an Express back in college (nearly 10 years ago) because I loved the color. Years later I still love the color and bright colored clothing seems to be everywhere right now. You can get a similar skirt from Bebe in bright red.

The tan suede booties are my second favorite part of the outfit. I purchased them a couple months ago during a sale at a really good price and right now they are my go-to pair of shoes. Target has a similar ankle boots in a darker color.

The two-tone belt was also a final sale item.

I bought the over-sized shirt during a seasonal sale here in Baltimore called The Best Dressed Sale last year. I love this shirt and it really makes this outfit appropriate for the work place. Here is a similar shirt by H&M.

What is your favorite casual Friday outfit? Tell me about it in the comments section below. 

Also don't forget to subscribe and receive updates from my blog in your inbox!




SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig