Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

OOTD: Three Year Anniversary

Tuesday David and I have reached another milestone in our relationship, our three-year anniversary.
We celebrated with tacos and margaritas at On the Border, our new favorite Tex-Mex place.

Here's my anniversary outfit:






The sleeveless seersucker dress was  purchased from La Chic Boutique consignment shop in Mount Washington for $26. (Here's another seersucker dress by Target.) My sandals are from DSW. (Click here for a similar pair.)












I changed my hair into an up-do and my earrings to the large and dangley Danielle Earrings in Goldstone by Kendra Scott.




Here's hoping we get to spend even more years together as husband and wife.








This post is featured on here:


Thursday-Fashion-Files-Side-Bar-250x250


And



And


Jolynne Shane's Fashion Friday Linkup







SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig