Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Weekend Snaps

I hope you all had a fun holiday weekend filled with family and fun. I'm still reeling from it all. (Is it Monday or Tuesday?)

Labor Day was a chill Monday for me and my husband, but still fun none the less. I shared a few scenes from my Labor Day on Snapchat.

Here are a few of my snaps.




Dave and I had a peaceful lunch just off the Patapsco River, just staring at the boats and listening to reggae music. I snapped a really funny video of Dave trying to sing along!

  It was too hot outside so we opted to watch movies indoors.


When the temperatures cooled down, we went on an afternoon walk.

I ended the day with a new read I picked up at Savers. 



This book about a girl who escapes torture and murder at the hands of Nigerian Rebels by traveling to Britain is especially poignant with all the refugees currently migrating from war-torn countries such as Syria to Germany and other UK countries.


If you like this blog, take a picture of my ghost in your Snapchat app.




I snap every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.





SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig