Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween OOTD: Cat Woman

I felt a little festive this morning so I DIYed this simple cat woman outfit with make up and an animal print scarf!



Look at Miko's adorable Hombre costume



First I applied my foundation and contoured as usual. Then I used black eyeliner to create a cat nose and whiskers. I also used black and brown eyeliner and some gold eye shadow to create the cheetah spots on the left side of my face.

The I applied black lipstick in the shade "Pagan Angel" from Fergie's Wet and Wild collection on my top lip. I put brown lip liner plus some gold gloss on my bottom lip. 

I put MAC shimmer eye gloss on my lids and did a cat eye to finish my look. (Get it? Cat eye??)







OK, I'm definitely not scary. 


Crop top - Nasty Gal
 Button down shirt - New York and Company
Infinity scarf - Gift
Jeans - Talbots
Boots - Burlington

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig