Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

#PlannerLife - Organizing My Life

You-know-who photobombed my picture!

I have found that writing daily lists and action items is the best way to really go after my many goals and aspirations.




Habakkuk 2:2 says "Write the vision, make it plain on tablets so he may run who reads it." 

Here's what the week at a glance feature looks like
My "tablet" is an Erin Condren Life Planner. I love this planner because it's sectioned month by month, with large pages and a notes section so I can write out what every I need to.

The planner gives you the year at a glance, the month at a glance and a week at a glance that allows you to plan your morning, day and night.

A reminder to exercise and eat right!
I love the weekly matrix so I can break big goals down into daily steps. I can also remind myself to do smaller tasks, choirs and appointments.

The planner is an outlet for creativity and inspiration. I decorate the pages so of like a scrapbook. I also like to write out a grounding bible verse to guide my week. Plus the Erin Condren planner comes with inspiring quotes printed on random pages.
























How do you stay organized throughout the week? Share in the comment box below.

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig