Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Fall Inspired Lipstick Looks








One of my favorite parts of Fall is watching the leaves change colors.


                                                                   
                                   The bright yellows,



Rusty reds,

                                                                       

And the rich purples.























I typically go on long walks through the park to experience those colors. But this fall I'm incorporating those autumn colors into my fall makeup.
Limecrime's Squash +  Smashbox lip liner in Nude Dark


Clinique Pop in Cola Pop
Limecrime's Pumpkin





















What is your favorite fall Lipsticks? Share in the comment box below.


This post is featured here: 

Curly Crafty Mom


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig