Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, April 15, 2016

Spring Thrift Haul

It's finally starting feel like Spring here on the East Coast so I decided to reveal my latest thrift haul to celebrate.





Spring can be an awkward time clothing wise. It's sunny and warm so you definitely have shed all of those cozy winter time layers but it's chilly so you may not want to jump into those short sleeve shirts just yet. That's why light button down shirts are my favorite spring go-to.

I found some amazing tops last month at my local Good Will.




The first top I found is this beautiful navy and white long sleeve. The moment I saw this top, I knew that I had to have it because it has such a nautical feel that this Maryland girl just loves.

So to style the top, I put some vegan leather leggings and a beautiful sand dollar pendant that I got a while back from a vintage thrift store. I love how long the shirt hangs over my leggings.









Tank Top - Old Navy
Leggings - Forever 21
Necklace - Killer Trash


Right after I found the navy shirt I found this multicolored shirt.





 It's sheer and light just like the other shirt, but it has 3/4 sleeves (perfect for spring!) and shirt tails that you can type up. And those colors! I love them because they remind me of Mexico City. I've never been but it's definitely on my bucket list.

 I styled the top with a regular black skirt and of course a white tank because it ain't that type of party.





Tank Top - Old Navy  
Skirt - JCPenney


Spring was made for short skirts. I mean after wearing layers of long coats, sweaters, wool and knits all winter long, my legs are just ready to see the sunlight. I found some beautiful skirts at the Good Will.

The first was a beautiful white and black striped skirts. I paired with my other spring staple, a chambray shirt and gems because yes.





Shirt - JCrew
Necklace  - JCrew


The second skirt is so boho I love it. It is white and orange-brown striped. It is styled with the same denim button down, white tank, and a gold choker.




Shirt - JCrew
Necklace - JCrew
Tank Top - Old Navy



I found some fun spring accessories at Good Will and Value Village in Highland Town.


I found a half bandanna. (I though it was full bandanna when I got it but it only set me back 59 cents.) I plan to use it a ton of different ways this spring and summer. But I styled into a choker with a vintage pin I bought in a previous thrift haul.







I also bought a crab shaped pin because I'm from Maryland put it on the lapel of a coat I featured in a previous blog.







Floor Length Coat - Doubledutch Boutique



 Last but not least, I got some cute shell and enamel bracelets that match my new sneakers.






What clothing items did you get for spring? Share your links below so I can stop by your blog and check it out.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig