Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, August 6, 2016

OOTD: Vintage Lilly Pulitzer


The exciting thing about shopping second-hand is you never know what you will find. This vintage Lilly Pulitzer maxi skirt was a find. 





The floral fabric with its white embroidery jumped out at me while shopping the Women's Board of John Hopkins Hospital's Best Dress Sale  (BTW if you live in, near or visit Baltimore, you should check out this sale.) I decided to try it on when I saw it was a Lilly Pulitzer piece. With a little altering, this skirt has become my favorite summer piece.













Outfit details

Pink rafia earrings, Value Village
Tank top, Old Navy
Bracelet, Kendra Scott
Maxi skirt, Lilly Pulitzer, Best Dressed Sale
Sandals, FitFlops

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig