Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, October 7, 2016

Front Row Looks From Serena Williams



Tennis Star Serene Williams killed it last month with her HSN ready-to-wear fall line. The knee-length boots, knit dresses, and flowy jackets and vests... I just had to order something for myself.

I'm so happy when this came in the mail.


I have to say that Serena's fashions are beautiful but they are also expensive. So although there were so many cute items in her line, I could only afford two things thanks to the price point.


As soon as I saw it, I just knew I had to have this belted Maxi Vest. 












I wish I could show you how this vest just floats when you walk. I mean felt regal just walking down the street in this thing. Also I love the olive green color I picked because it looks so good with blue jeans. (I think Miko likes it too!)

The details on this vest are great: it's neat and give off a military vibe. However, the price is over the top. You can get an equally beautiful long vest from Naked Wardrobe for half, even a quarter of the price. 






Head Wrap -Target
Choker- Thrifted DIY
Bow Necklace - Gift
Vest - Serena Williams' HSN Collection, $89.90
Jeans -Talbots
Boots - Calvin Klein


The next thing I was really excited about getting is the Runway Sweater Dress








I'm always on the hunt for a flattering sweater dress when fall hits. I loved the v-neck and the side slits of this version. I like the oat color and it looks good on me. 

Unfortunately the fit of this dress was a bit off. The HSN hostess said that this dress fits true to size so I got a small. But if you look closely, there is a lot puckering and bagginess in the midsection area. 

I also have say this dress, while quality, is so overpriced that I could not really invest some of the other beautiful pieces in her line.

I still like this dress but I will be getting an extra small.










Hat - Thrifted
Earrings - JCrew
Sweater Dress - Serena Williams' HSN Collection, $89.90
Belt - Thrifted
Boots - DSW


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig