Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

OOTD - Holiday Party Guide

Tis the season for holiday parties. And family gatherings. And social get-to-togethers with co-workers.

I usually end up spending a lot of money trying to look appropriate for all those functions. I was about to spend like that again this year too. I was at Target with a bunch of things in my cart when I thought about what I had in my closet.

Just to be clear, I did buy those items.

But then I went home and I came up with these looks.


Ugly Sweater Soiree






You don't have to wear a tacky Christmas outfit to be the life of the party.  You just have to have a little sweater print. 








Denim shirt - J.C. Penney
Sweater tights - Target
Boots - Calvin Klein



Formal Christmas Celebration







This outfit is formal and fun. (Just ask Miko! That's his blur you see in the corner.)






LBD - St. John, Thrifted
Necklace - Walmart
Shoes - Ann Taylor



Holiday Happy Hour







There's this one professional group I belong to that always holds a Christmas happy hour. This outfit is chic but also hides that beer belly.

.

Jacket - Calvin Klein
Top - Target
Jeans - Talbots
Shoes - Ann Taylor



Which looks are your favorite?  Tell me about it in the comments section.
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig