Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Summer Oranges



O-range you glad it's Summer? I am! And I'm celebrating with a bunch of my favorite orange lipsticks







This picture shows four tubes of lipstick, but I have five favorite shades.





Here are them swatched, L to R, Milani Coral Addict, Milani Orange-gina,
MAC Call the Hairdresser, MAC Make Me Gorgeous, MAC Lady Danger





Milani Coral Addict is, in my opinion, a true coral. Perfect a bright, summery look.





Milani Orange-Gina is the perfect everyday orange lipstick... it's sheer with golden flecks. The lipstick perfect for a bronze look.









Both Call the Hairdresser and Make Me Gorgeous are both from the "MAC is Beauty" collection.
Call the Hairdresser, above, is a shiny berry- tinged coral. I love this for a casual look.

Make Me Gorgeous is an opaque pinky coral. This is an intense, slightly matte pigment so when I where it, I only dab a little on and then blot my lips together









This Lady Danger. It's a red-orange great for a mid-summer's night out on the town.



Which one's my favorite?  It's hard to say, but the lipstick I tend gravitate to the most is Orange-Gina. Call the hairdresser is a close second.



Which one is your favorite?Put it in the comments in the below.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig