Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

My Favorite Handbags for National Handbag Day!

It's National Handbag Day. These utilitarian pouches hold our essentials and add a stylish touch to our outfits.

Here are some of my favorite handbags.

My favorite handbag for work is the Dooney & Bourke Brenna bag.



There so many compartments to keep you organized. 
The key keeper over on the left side makes it easy to locate your keys in even the junkiest bag.




There are handles AND a shoulder strap so can convert your handbag into a crossbody to be hands free. 

It's also very beautiful with it stitching, tanned leather cut outs, and hardware. 








The peddle leather exterior is also easy to clean.













On the weekends, I reach for this black leather handbag.







I bought this back in high school when our international relations club went to Italy.
I even had it monogrammed in gold leaf. 

It's the perfect purse to go exploring with.






My favorite thrifted handbag is this brown clutch...

It has a simple elegance with its textured exterior and gold clasp. 







This clutch fits perfectly in your hand.
There's also a chain inside so I can wear it like a purse.



What do you think about my handbags? Let me know below. 
Also, share pictures of your favorite handbags!



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig