Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

My Favorite Summer Accessories

This summer has been a busy with trips to Florida, an AMAZING Coldplay concert and now a trip to San Antonio for my hubby's birthday!

Before the season slips away, let me share my favorite summer accessories...







The first thing you absolutely need for summer is a great pair of sunglasses. I love these reflective sunnies from ...




 JCrew. The frames are tortoise shell and they go with every outfit.








I love going to the beach in summer. So when I saw this pewter sand dollar necklace at a vintage thrift shop, it was like it was put there just for me.

It's the prefect summer accessory.







Nothing like a maxi dress and an arm full of bangles in the summer.
Here are a few of beachy bracelets from Kendra Scott and the Goodwill.






Last but certainly not least, nothing like wearing a bandanna in the warm weather. It's the perfect hair tie, bracelet or necklace when you're headed to the beach, on a boat cruise, or even at a music festival. You can easily find one a thrift store... I got both of these at Value Village.


What are you favorite summer accessories? Let me know in the comments below

  

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig