Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Pink Polish OOTD




New Year, new plans. I am looking to expand this blog this year.

That's why I woke up early this morning to go to the Beauties in Business Brunch. Well... not too early. I have images and links to the whole thing my on my Insta-story.
I actually woke up late, and missed the top half of the meeting.
 But I still learned a lot about forming a brand. 







Right now I'm thinking a lot about my brand and the message that I'm sending through this blog.
 And the message is this: You can have beauty, peace and joy for not that much money.

My outfit perfectly matches my message because it's beautiful and brings me joy. 
I also didn't spend that much money on it because I bought the blouse on sale and the skirt was thrifted from a curated second-hand store.











Nail Polish Blouse - Kate Spade
Faux Leather Skirt - Urban Cheap Skate




SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig