Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Spread the Word: Fall's Here!




             When I think of autumn, I think of warm apple crisp, cozy blankets and pumpkin spice candles.  

              The season also brings to mind memories of  laughter with friends, long conversations with family members, and movie nights on the couch with my husband. I'm always so thankful for those moments. So naturally I wanted my decorations to reflect them.





 This blanket I got for $10 at Burlington's. I love the cursive. (I guess that's the former English teacher in me.) Also those words -- blessed, thankful,  family-- are all fall to me.

The only one in my house
who loves blankets more than me is of course Miko.  
He also loves them more than his Lambchop toy which is lying neglected in the corner.








I got a similar $10 blanket for my bed. This one has wreaths of pumpkins and fall leaves. The words "gather" and "thankful" in cursive make it just adorable.




And of course, you-know-who has found a way to snuggle up in it.
















SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig