Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday, September 21, 2023

Last Fit of Summer

 Summer always seems like it goes too fast... So I knew I had to go out with a bang with my last outfit.






Two weekends ago I went to the Maryland State Fair.




  There's so much there drinks, farm-fresh food and of course the candy by the pound.  (Literally my favorite part.)  I definitely bought waaaay too much candy.



It was hot so I chose clothes with lots of breathability. I styled the look with a gold choker necklace I got from the Patterson Park Flea market and chain I got a discount store.  The purse was thrifted from my local thrift store.








Top - Commense

Pants- Urban Outfitters

Purse - Thrifty Highlandtown, Baltimore

Jewelry - Patterson Park Flea, Claire's







SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig