Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Perfect Nail Polishes For Your Wedding



At first glance, Julep nail polishes seem ordinary, but after trying more than a few of them I can say there isn't a Julep nail polish I've tried that I didn't like. In fact, many are perfect to wear for weddings -- as a bride, bridesmaid or wedding guest!

Next month I'm going to be the matron of honor in my sorority sister's wedding so I thought I'd share a few polish ideas. Here are a few of my choice picks:






In the picture the polish looks teal but in real life it is the perfect Tiffany blue -- a popular color and theme for many weddings! Brandis is perfect for the bride who wants tie that color into her look or bridesmaids in a winter wedding.

Bridesmaids can even embellish the nail with a little bit gold. Here I added Sally Hansen's Crackle Overcoat in Antiqued Gold over every nail except the ring finger.



This nail adds the perfect bit of blue every bride needs on her big day.


Isabela is a beautiful periwinkle that brides can wear on every nail or just on one finger. Here I'm wearing it as my main nail color with Essie's On a Silver Platter as my accent.



At a wedding it is only right that the bride be allowed to shine. For bridesmaids and mothers of the bride and groom, this demure rosy tan color is a go-to. It is also the color of my maid of honor dress.



Lastly Manda, a light turquoise color with flecks of gold, is the perfect nail polish for anyone attending a beach wedding.

What are your go-to colors for weddings? Share in the comments box below! Also check out my "Going to the Chapel" Pinterest board for wedding ideas!



This post is going be featured at Jolynne Shane's Fashion Friday Link Up

and



and


The Closet by Christie

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig