Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Last Days of Summer




It's Labor Day Weekend - the unofficial, official end to the summer.


My husband and I also most let the summer go by without going on vacation. But we agreed we needed a break before David heads back to the classroom.

I absolutely love the heat and being by the water. For those reasons Palm Beach, Florida is my happy place.

When we go, we stay at Eau Palm Beach.

The vibe there is sunny and bright.  Plus you have your choice of the beach or the pool.

What's not to love?

 Anyway I love planning my looks for my visits.

This trip  I chose a simple wardrobe with lots of earth tones.








Tank bodysuit - J.Crew

Skirt - Thrifted -Thrifty's Baltimore


Another great thing about this resort is that there are so many places to lounge and relax. Even in your room! Out on the patio there was this fun egg chair.




Free People Dress -Marshalls

Bra Top - Marshalls


I love this dress by free people. Its flowy and perfect for moving around the resort. Really all you need move around the resort is a swimsuit. Here's a video some the swimsuits in my collection.




Crochet Swimsuit  - Naked Wardrobe

Paisley Cover up - Thrifted - Chelsea Flea Market 

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig