Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday, August 27, 2020

First Thrift Haul Post Covid Shutdown

After months of being shutdown, one of my favorite second hand stores has finally reopened.  And last weekend, I couldn’t resist. 

My PPS (post pandemic shutdown) haul Is a small one, but I like to think it is focused on quality over quantity.

The first thing that grabbed my eye was this colorful scarf with dogs on it. 



Y'all know I'm a proud dog mom to my Jack Russell  Terrier, Miko. In fact, I like to think of him as my stylist since he's always around when I'm getting ready.

I've also been infatuated with How Dr. Brinx from the White House Coronavirus Taskforce ties her scarves.

In fact, I made a video about it :




This scarf is a bit to small for the neck,  but it  can offers a huge pop of color around your neck or your purse.





Speaking of purses, I found a black leather Coach Legacy shoulder bag. I don't know what it is,  but this Thriftys tends to have a lot of Coach. 
    





In fact I found a similar purse in navy at that same shop. Here they are side by side.

Although I love both bags, I've decided to put my new find up for sale on my Poshmark page.




SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig