Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Surviving 2020

 



2020 has been a perfect storm of  bad events. The coronavirus, the shutdowns, and the deaths of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor and several others.

In the midst of it all, life must go on. Bills must be paid, students must return to school, and oh by the way, we're in the middle of a presidential election year.

That first one has been has been a challenge for my family. My husband decided on a career change just as the shutdowns began, and now I am too. Yikes!

A source of encouragement --besides my savings -- is a Bible verse that says don't watch the storm.

Ecclesiastes 11:4 in the amplified says "He who observes the wind and waits for all conditions to be favorable will not sow, and he who regards the clouds will not reap."

Translation: don't  let the troubling circumstances stop you.
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig