Living Joyfully Ever After Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, August 15, 2021

My Favorite Fall Must-Haves

I don't know about you but I'm ready for Fall! I love the apple picking, the leaves changing colors, and of course the clothes.

Here's some clothes that I can't wait to start wearing once the weather changes.





A white button down shirts just always feels like Autumn. When it comes to white button downs, the bigger, the better. Have a baggie fit allows you have to style it in so many ways. If you want to see how I style my baggie white shirt, click here.



During 2020 we fell whole-heartedly for sweats.  Although we are emerging from our caves, we can't just forget about the comfort clothes that we enjoyed while sitting on our couches binging movies and TV shows.  Sweatshirts are easy to elavate with jeans, heels and a luxury handbag. These shirts are from Shein and Urban Outfitters.





Speaking of comfort, I love the shirt jackets cropping up on Urban Outfitters such as this gorgeous patchwork jacket. There's also a cool '90s verison from Pretty Little Thing.  This brown PacSun shirt is a classier version. 




Oversize blazer are a great when things get chilly. Here's two blazers from Urban Outfitters and Pretty Little Thing. 







Last but not least, pleated pants are everything this season. I love them with a simple t-shirt.  I love it also with a silk cami. These pants are from Dissh.





Looking for more? Here's a TikTok of my Favorite Fall Fashion.





SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template by pipdig